Northern Virginia BIA
- Associations, Organizations & Not-for-Profits
The Northern Virginia Building Industry Association is committed to serving the housing industry in the Northern Virginia area. NVBIA was formed to create an economic and political climate within which the building industry is able to effectively meet the demand for affordable, attractive, safe, well-planned and environmentally sensitive residential and business communities.
The Association was founded in 1936 by eight Arlington County Builders. Today, the NVBIA has expanded its membership and is now composed of four chapters: Fauquier, Fairfax-Arlington-Alexandria, Loudoun and Prince William.
NVBIA is a 3-in-1 membership. Our members are also represented by HBAV: Home Builders Association of Virginia, and NAHB: National Association of Home Builders, which concentrate on Capitol Hill and other federal agencies.
NVBIA's mission is to represent the interest of its members at all levels of government and provide networking opportunities for members to do business with other members. NVBIA also promotes professional development and recognition through seminars, workshops, and award programs.
A further benefit to our members is the ''Member Rewards'' program. NVBIA members get large discounts from many companies such as GMC, Geico, UPS, Lowe's, Office Depot, Omaha Steaks and many more. Many members tell us the rewards they receive more than pay for their membership every single year.
The HBAV Rebate Program is for Builder and Remodeler members to take advantage of rebates on more than 50 Manufacture Brands regardless of your volume.
Whom to Contact
- Michael AshmanBookkeeperPhone: (703) 953-3502
- Lee Ann BellettiDirector of EventsPhone: (703) 953-3524
- Jon LindgrenExecutive Vice PresidentPhone: (703) 817-0154
- Ed MessickMembership and Sales Senior ManagerPhone: (571) 283-6312
- Briggitt RutherfordMembership Services and Databse Senior Manager
- Alexandra WhitsonEvents and Communications CoordinatorPhone: (703) 953-3504