WHO ARE WE?
PEG, LLC is in its twenty-fifth year being a diverse energy efficiency, engineering, environmental and management consulting firm operating principally in the Eastern and Central United States.
As a leader in Home Energy Ratings, a winner of multiple Energy Star Awards, and a standout in the construction industry, PEG has provided Home Energy Ratings for over 170,000 homes. We strive to continually improve building energy efficiency and therefore, the quality of homes and life in the communities that we service.
Please visit our website at www.pegenv.com to learn more about PEG!
WHO ARE YOU?
PEG, LLC is in need of a driven, detailed-oriented, and customer-focused individual to fill the position of Scheduling Dispatcher. The qualified candidate must be solution oriented, possess strong customer service skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, and excellent work ethic.
As one of the first points of contact, this position lays the foundation in creating a positive experience with internal and external clients. Contributing and assisting to the organization and accuracy of the schedule for the Field Operations Department gives the ideal candidate the opportunity to ensure that all company processes affected by the schedule are completed correctly and efficiently.
This position is based in our main office in Fairfax, VA.
- Directly contribute to the successful completion of daily schedules by managing schedules within their assigned area and supporting fellow team members in the management of their schedules
- Responsible for entering all required information correctly to the schedule for every inspection to allow easy transition of information to other departments
- Ensure that information used in ProntoForms, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Excel, and other platforms that pull information from the schedule are accurate
- Develop and update standard operating procedures (SOP) within the Scheduling Department to make them more efficient
- Communicate any scheduling problem areas and provide options for resolution
- Fortify sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication through email and phone
- Take ownership of client complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives promptly; follow up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess the needs of our clients to achieve satisfaction
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Assist Administrative Support Team, as needed, in answering phone calls from the main line
- Contribute to team effort by cross training in multiple departments to assist in the completion of project deadlines, as requested
- Interface with Operations, Owners, and Subcontractors to discuss impact of work and resolution of problems
- BS/BA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- 2+ years of previous work experience in a Scheduling or Administrative Position or related field is required
- Thorough knowledge of project scheduling concepts and components
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and team collaboration skills
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Expert ability to effectively communicate with other disciplines or groups and resolve schedule conflicts
- Must have strong software skills with Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and other related software programs
Rewards and Benefits
PEG LLC offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Benefits include: • 20 Annual Paid Days Off (12 Days of PTO, Birthday PTO, & 7 Company Paid Holidays) • Company Sponsored Medical Insurance that includes a contribution of up to 50% off the monthly premium • Dental & Vision Insurance • 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to a 4% company match vested immediately • Basic Life & Supplemental Life • Short-Term & Long-Term Disability • Accident & Pet Insurance • Corporate Sponsored Events • Paid Professional Development & Salary Incentives through Learning/Certification Opportunities •
PEG LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: 30,000 - 50,000