Retirement Planning Today: An Educational Course for Adults Ages 50 to 70
Learn 11 Strategies to Save Money on this year's Taxes!
This course consists of two 3-hour sessions.
Learn how to:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a "successful retirement"
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the Retirement Plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning