From Bully to Bestie...How changing your thoughts changes everything! - Wednesday, August 5, 2020
The average woman has thousands of thoughts per day, most of which are on a repeat loop. Of those repeated thoughts, a majority are negative. The words we think to ourselves have a monumental impact on both how we live our lives and how we treat others. From her own experience, her years as a portrait photographer for women, and conversations with female acquaintances, Karianne Munstedt has found the top reason why women speak negatively to themselves: PERFECTIONISM.
By participating in this webinar, attendees will be able to:
• Understand what perfectionism is and is not
• Visually see the difference between negative words/energy and positive words/energy
• Understand how perfectionism is holding them back
• Learn to rephrase their unkind thoughts
• Leave with action steps to combat perfectionist thoughts in their everyday lives