Education: Financial Management - September 25, 2017
Improve productivity and increase profits by applying essential financial management techniques found in successful businesses. This course for building professionals provides financial tools you can apply immediately to achieve financial success. Learn how to work with annual operating plans and budgets, financial reports and operating ratios and revenue forecasts that control profitability and identify adjustments. As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Assess a current business plan and results
- Put personal and business goals into practice
- Create pro formas and an operating plan incorporating personal and business goals
- Implement ways to effectively manage business results and respond to changes
- Improve the long-term health of your company
The trainer for this class is Vince Butler, owner of Butler Brothers.
Continuing Education Hours: 6.0
Continuing Education Credits: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, Master CSP, CMP, MIR
No walk-in registrations for this class. Space is limited so register today.